- CTA Speaker delivers Character Talk
- Show video (previous page)
- Deliver the talk below
Q. Why do I need to be Inspirational?
A. Because you are an example to all you come in contact with.
• The ability to motivate yourself and others to compete with passion.
SPIRIT: WHAT WE BELIEVE.
• Setting the example in Speech, Conduct, Love, Faith, and Integrity
• “My words are with grace seasoned with salt” that motivate and strengthen my teammates.
SMARTS: WHAT WE THINK.
• Positive Self-talk
Go to: Power to...Be Courageous
“The best motivation always comes from within.” - Michael Johnson
SOCIAL: HOW WE LOVE
• Love Hopes and Rejoices with anothers success.
• Covers and picks up their teammates.
SKILLS: HOW WE WORK.
• I am self-motivated and compete with my head up.
• Negative words make people feel broken. Only positive words should be spoken
•If 0 is Boring and 10 is Inspirational, where are you?