- CTA Speaker delivers Character Talk
- Show video (previous page)
- Deliver the talk below
Q. Why do I need to be Observant?
A. Key to being in the moment and acting on it.
• Paying such attention that little or nothing is unnoticed.
SPIRIT: WHAT WE BELIEVE.
• Swift to hear, slow to speak, self-controlled and mentally alert
• “Focused attention to detail (Small things matter).
SMARTS: WHAT WE THINK.
• Positive Self-talk
Go to: Power to...Be Focused
“It is the little details that are vital, little things make big things happen.” - John Wooden
SOCIAL: HOW WE LOVE
• Love sees the best and thinks no evil.
• We are Attentive to the needs of others.
SKILLS: HOW WE WORK.
• No distractions we stay focused on the task at hand.
• Recognize opportunities and respond quickly.
• If 0 is Distracted and 10 is Observant, where are you?