- CTA Speaker delivers Character Talk
- Show video (previous page)
- Deliver the talk below
Q. Why do I need to Think?
A. It allows you to perform or live from an advantageous position.
• To visualize, understand or comprehend the situation at hand.
SPIRIT: WHAT WE BELIEVE.
• As an athlete thinks in their heart so they are.
• An Athlete of knowledge increases in their strength.
SMARTS: WHAT WE THINK.
Go to: Power to...Be at Peace
“Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength.” - Phil Jackson
SOCIAL: HOW WE LOVE
• Love has a Hopeful mindset.
• Sees beyond skin color and jersey to the heart and thinks the best.
SKILLS: HOW WE WORK.
• The ability to focus on and anticipate the next exchange.
• Meditates and uses positive self-talk.
• If 0 is to be Weak-minded and 10 is to Think, where are you?