- CTA Speaker delivers Character Talk
- Show video (previous page)
- Deliver the talk below
Q. Why do I need to be conscious of Others?
A. You cannot do anything great in life by yourself.
• To Honor and value everyone you come in contact with.
SPIRIT: WHAT WE BELIEVE.
• “Esteem others better than yourself and look out not only for your own interests but also for the interest of others.”
• Be fair, just, merciful and walk humbly.
SMARTS: WHAT WE THINK.
• Positive Self-talk
Go to: Power to...Look Inside
“A person really doesn’t become whole (Complete) until he becomes a part of something bigger than himself.” - Jim Valvano
SOCIAL: HOW WE LOVE
• Love is not rude or self-seeking and will not do anything to hurt the team.
• They do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.
SKILLS: HOW WE WORK.
• Sacrificing oneself for the benefit of team or others.
• Caring is listening, owning it and not pointing fingers.
• If 0 is Self Centered and 10 is Others, where are you?