- CTA Speaker delivers Character Talk
- Show video (previous page)
- Deliver the talk below
Q. Why do I need to have character?
A. Character provides a foundation for success and provides you with the ability to overcome adversity.
• To scratch and engrave the attributes and features that make up an individual.
SPIRIT: WHAT WE BELIEVE.
• Physical training has some value but character has value for the present and the future
• Trials can produce perseverance and perseverance produces character and character, produces hope
SMARTS: WHAT WE THINK.
• Positive Self-talk
Go to: Power to...Do What’s Right!
“Character is Power, Character not circumstance makes the man.” - Booker T Washington
“In my opinion, Character is the most important determinant of a person’s success, achievement and ability to handle adversity.” - Tom Landry
SOCIAL: HOW WE LOVE
• Nobody should seek his own good but the good of others
• Do not be deceived bad company corrupts good character
SKILLS: HOW WE WORK.
• Do what is right not what is easiest even when no one is looking.
• Be controlled by truths and values not feelings or moods.
• If 0 is Reputation and 10 is Character, where are you?