- CTA Speaker delivers Character Talk
- Show video (previous page)
- Deliver the talk below
Q. Why do I need to be Complete?
A. Whole people will reach their potential and be successful.
• To have all the necessary parts to be successful.
SPIRIT: WHAT WE BELIEVE.
• An athlete of integrity competes with confidence and security.
• Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be an athlete of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
SMARTS: WHAT WE THINK.
• Positive Self-talk
Go to: Power to...Bounce Back
“Don’t walk through life just being an athlete. Athletics will fade. Character, integrity and really making an impact on someone’s life, that’s the ultimate vision, that’s the ultimate goal - bottom line.” - Ray Lewis
“They bring their best when their best is needed.” - John Wooden
SOCIAL: HOW WE LOVE
• Love protects and will not be intimidated.
• Love lays down your life for your teammate
SKILLS: HOW WE WORK.
• Knowledge character and the ability to execute.
• I will finish the task (drill) regardless of the circumstance.
• If 0 is Incomplete and 10 is Complete, where are you?