- CTA Speaker delivers Character Talk
- Show video (previous page)
- Deliver the talk below
Q. Why do I need to be Rock Solid?
A. It is not “if” but “when”events will shake your world.
• Character that is immovable, mentally firm and fixed on the purpose.
SPIRIT: WHAT WE BELIEVE.
• Be strong and stand firm let nothing move you.
• Embrace trials with perseverance, which produces character… and character leads to Hope.
SMARTS: WHAT WE THINK.
• Positive Self-talk
Go to: Power to...Stand
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King
“Washington’s Character was rock solid, He came to stand for the new nation and its republican virtues, which was why he became our first President by ....” - Stephen Ambrose
SOCIAL: HOW WE LOVE
• Love is not provoked and can be leaned on.
• Humility the glue that holds the team together (every role is significant)
SKILLS: HOW WE WORK.
• Know that your effort on the little thing will pay off.
• Stay fundamentally solid.
•If 0 is Shaken and 10 is Rock Solid, where are you?