- CTA Speaker delivers Character Talk
- Show video (previous page)
- Deliver the talk below
Q. Why do I need to be a Contender?
A. To find out who I really am.
• Be at your best when your best is needed.
SPIRIT: WHAT WE BELIEVE.
• Do not worry about a thing I will go and fight.
• Spirit of Power, Love and a Sound Mind.
SMARTS: WHAT WE THINK.
• Positive Self-talk
Go to: Power to...Compete
“Be at your best when your best is needed, enjoyment of a difficult challenge.” - John Wooden
“I will make it.” - Jimmy Chitwood Hoosiers
SOCIAL: HOW WE LOVE
• Own the wrong, deflect the praise and make those around you better.
• Love never Fails and Sees the big picture.
SKILLS: HOW WE WORK.
• G.R.I.T Greatness Requires Internal Toughness
• Rise to the occasion …. Be yourself…. be a contender not a pretender
•If 0 is Pretender and 10 is Contender, where are you?