All campers must have a signed and completed Medical Release form to participate in any CTF Event. Click (here) for Medical Release Forms.
2014 CTF University - Summer Session
Registration is closed for 2014
If you are experiencing any problems with the registration process, please contact:
716-359-5355 (cell) or
QB's & WR's
(QB's & WR's will register as Individuals)
2 Hour Sessions - July 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Westwood Field House, Lancaster (map)
$189 per Athlete
QB's & WR's
(QB's must register with a WR)
(Additional WR's maybe added)
Full Day Camp - July 1st and 2nd
3-1/2 Hour Sessions - July 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29
Full Day Camp: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
3-1/2 Hour Sessions: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
$599 per Tandem
$149 per Additional WR
Who should attend?
To perform at the highest level, athletes must develop a complete game (comprised of 4 key components) These components are physical, mental, social and spiritual. CTF University is designed to provide the tools, training, inspiration and motivation for athletes to develop themselves as a person who can compete on any level.
CTF University is for athletes who are serious about elevating their game!
What Training is Provided?
Friendship Training (Connecting with Teammates)
- Discussions and role playing to develop relational skills necessary to lead.
Integrity Training (Character and Leadership)
- Presentations for developing all the core character traits to be a great leader from a faith based perspective. Speech Conduct Love faith and Integrity
Skill Training (Competing with Confidence)
- Footwork, balance, throwing mechanics, 1,3,5 step drops, Shotgun, Sprint out escaping pressure, throwing on the move, and play action.
Alertness Training (Competency of Knowing the Game )
- Individual technique will be filmed each session and emailed to the athlete
- Video analysis of defensive coverage's (Cover 0, 2-man, 2-zone, 3, and 4)
Casey Kacz (Buffalo State QB)
Former CTF University Graduates
State MVP Class A
Buffalo State Record Holder.
Brian Stoldt Alden
All WNY First Team
Dylan Gregoire Lackawanna
Offensive MVP C South
Anthony Buono Depew
B Regional Champion and Leadership Award Winner
Kevin Colafranceschi LHS
Leadership Award Winner