2014 CTF University - Winter Session
Registration is closed for 2014
If you are experiencing any problems with the registration process, please contact:
716-359-5355 (cell) or
Dates: Thursdays and Saturdays
Jan. 16 - Feb. 22
2 Sessions Available
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: Potter's House (map)
2 Hour Time Slot TBA
Location: Sweet Home HS
$380 If full balance is paid by Jan 16th.
$481 if paid if paid in 2 installments
(1st installment is due Jan 16 and the 2nd installment Feb 6)
About CTF Unisversity
To perform at the highest level, athletes must develop a complete game. We believe there are 4 key components imperative to developing the c complete game. Every person is comprised of a physical, mental, social and spiritual component. CTF University is designed to provide the tools, training, inspiration and motivation for athletes to develop themselves as a person to compete on any level.
Skill Training: encompasses the following aspects of your position
- Development of proper throwing technique complete with Video feedback
- Foot work development for 1, 3, and 5 step drop. Includes Shotgun.
- Throwing on the run and under pressure.
Mental Competency: recognition of defense and how to attack them.
- Use of Video
- White Board and tests.
Cross Training Workouts
- Develop physical toughness through a variety of specialized exercise routines.
- Managing the Two-Minute Drill
- Connect all your skills to perform in a live simulation.
Faith-based Leadership Skills
- How to serve
- How to encourage
- How to develop a character talk, using JohnWooden’s book, Pyramid of Success