3 - Communication
Definition -The exchange of information between people verbally or non-verbally
Why do I need to communicate?
It brings understanding leading to confidence!
Go To Statement: Speak .... Life
- Reckless words pierce like a sword
- The tongue of the wise brings inspiration and healing
- Communication is the lifeline of the team
- Address concerns promptly
- Speak the truth with love
- Do all things without murmuring and complaining
- My words bring life not death
- I listen before I speak
- Look people in the eye
CHALLENGE QUESTION: If "0" is RECKLESS WORDS and "10" is GOOD COMMUNICATION ... Where are you?
ACTION STATEMENT: I Will Bring Life