5 - Self-Discipline
Definition -To bring your words, thoughts, actions, and attitudes under control
Why do I need to practice self-control?
It keeps me from being disruptive and distracted!
Go To Statement: Eyes .... on the Prize
- An athlete of understanding has a calm spirit
- I discipline my body and bring it into obedience
- He who hates correction is stupid
No Big Deal
- Patient with the process
- Has Boundaries
- Thinks the best
- Discipline reduces and eliminates mistakes
- Your best comes out when the pressure is the greatest
- I just say no when tempted
CHALLENGE QUESTION:If "0" is TEMPTED and "10" is SELF-DISCIPLINE ... Where are you?
ACTION STATEMENT:I Will Remain Under Control For Us