8 - Integrity
Definition- The state of being honest, complete and undivided
Why do I need to have integrity?
It allows me to live and compete with confidence.
Go To Statement: Know What's Right .... Do What's Right
- An Athlete of integrity competes with confidence
- Whoever takes short-cuts or is dishonest will be found out
- If you can be trusted with little you can be trusted with much
Do Not Feel It
Find a Way
- Rejoices in truth
- Defends the Helpless
- He who walks with the wise will be wise
- Finish the task regardless of feelings
- Aim to be a “Complete” athlete Spirit, Smarts, Social, and Skill
- Speak words of life …. (Not trash talk)
CHALLENGE QUESTION: If "0" is INCOMPLETE and "10" is POSSESSING INTEGRITY ... Where are you?
ACTION STATEMENT: You Can Count On Me To _______________