Definition - To scratch and engrave the attributes and features that make up an individual
Why do I need to have character?
Character provides a foundation for success and overcoming adversity
Go To Statement: Bounce .... Back
1. Physical Training has some value but character has value for the present and the future
2. Heart of the athlete reflects the athlete
3. Athletes of Character Do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly
1. Love is PATIENT and KIND
2. Honors others above self
3. Do not be deceived ... bad company corrupts good character
1. Their head is up and they bounce back
2. Know what is right…Do what is right!
3. Finish regardless of circumstance and feelings
CHALLENGE QUESTION If “0” is IMAGE and “10” is CHARACTER ... Where are you?
ACTION STATEMENT: Count on me; I will do what is right.