PS2: Complete Athlete
Definition - Having all of the necessary parts needed to be successful
Why do I need to be complete?
Whole people will reach their potential and be successful!
Go To Statement: Finish .... Strong
1. An athlete of integrity competes with confidence and security
2. Competes by Faith not by sight
3. Believe, Think, Love, and Work
1. Lay down your life for your teammate
2. Love covers and shows mercy to their teammates
3. Encourages, inspires and restores others
1. Compete with all their heart
2. Are able to finish regardless of the circumstance
3. Compete consistently at a high level
CHALLENGE QUESTION If “0” is INCOMPLETE and “10” is COMPLETE ... Where are you?
ACTION STATEMENT: I Will Finish Strong.