COURAGE - Day 1
BELIEVE: .... Character that develops core values for life!
Read the following training tips to the team:
- Why do I need courage? Life has challenges …and you will face giants!
- Definition:Is the ability to face difficulties and intimidation without being overcome by fear!
- Be alert, stand firm in faith, be an athlete of courage, be strong, do everything in love.
- The Latin word “Cor”, which means “Heart”
- See obstacles as opportunities and be strong and courageous.
TRAINING - TEACH POSITIVE SELF-TALK:
Practice the following GO TO STATEMENT with your team.
- COACH Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- TEAM Responds: “Courage to…Answer the Call”
WORKOUT - PRACTICE POSITIVE SELF-TALK:
Athletes practice GO TO STATEMENT one-on-one (Three (3) times during practice.)
- Athlete No.1 Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- Athlete No.2 Responds: Courage to…Answer the Call”