COURAGE - Day 3
LOVE: .... Character that develops connecting and sacrificing for others!
- Believe Statement - See obstacles as opportunities and be strong and courageous.
TRAINING: Read the connecting principles that link us together.
- Love protects.
- Love defends the helpless.
- Perfect love diminishes or casts out fear.
WORKOUT: Athletes connect with teammates by demonstrating value to one another with “Connect 3:”
- Physical Contact (hand shake/fist bump, etc.)
- Eye Contact
- Inspirational Contact (Share an encouraging word with your teammate)
- Athlete No.1 Initiates:
- Go to a teammate, use the Connect 3 and say,
- "I will defend you and the team.”
- “I believe in you and the team”
- Athlete No.2 Responds:
- “ I will defend you and the team.”
- “I will have courage to answer the call.”