SERVICE - Day 1
BELIEVE: .... Character that develops core values for life!
Read the following training tips to the team:
- Why do I need Service? Serving is the key to greatness
- Definition:One who voluntarily gives of their talents and abilities to benefit others
- Serving is the key to greatness
- An athlete is not here to be served but to serve the team
- Whoever exalts himself will be humbled and whoever humbles himself will be exalted
TRAINING - TEACH POSITIVE SELF-TALK:
Practice the following GO TO STATEMENT with your team.
- COACH Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- TEAM Responds: “Courage to…Die to Self”
WORKOUT - PRACTICE POSITIVE SELF-TALK:
Athletes practice GO TO STATEMENT one-on-one (Three (3) times during practice.)
- Athlete No.1 Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- Athlete No.2 Responds: “Courage to…Die to Self”