SERVICE - Day 3
LOVE: .... Character that develops connecting and sacrificing for others!
- Believe Statement - An athlete is not here to be served but to serve the team
TRAINING: Read the connecting principles that link us together.
- Compete at another position besides yours
- Makes others look good
- Deflects praise to teammates and takes the heat
WORKOUT: Athletes connect with teammates by demonstrating value to one another with “Connect 3:”
- Physical Contact (hand shake/fist bump, etc.)
- Eye Contact
- Inspirational Contact (Share an encouraging word with your teammate)
- Athlete No.1 Initiates:
- Go to a teammate, use the Connect 3 and say,
- " Here for you and the team no matter what”
- Athlete No.2 Responds:
- “ Here for you and the team no matter what”