OPTIMISTIC - Day 1
BELIEVE: .... Character that develops core values for life!
Read the following training tips to the team:
- Why do I need Optimistic? Life is full of trials and difficult times
- Definition:Is to expect the best and inspire hope, for a positive outcome
- All things are possible for those who believe
- Hope does not disappoint because we love each other
- Embrace adversity and failure because it builds character
TRAINING - TEACH POSITIVE SELF-TALK:
Practice the following GO TO STATEMENT with your team.
- COACH Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- TEAM Responds: “Courage to…Believe”
WORKOUT - PRACTICE POSITIVE SELF-TALK:
Athletes practice GO TO STATEMENT one-on-one (Three (3) times during practice.)
- Athlete No.1 Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- Athlete No.2 Responds: “Courage to…Believe”