UNITED - Day 1
BELIEVE: .... Character that develops core values for life!
Read the following training tips to the team:
- Why do I need United? You cannot do anything great by yourself
- Definition:The combination of two or more individuals joined together that result in harmony
- Be like-minded, have one heart, one spirit, one vision
- United we stand, divided we fall
- Two are better than one for they have a good reward for their work
TRAINING - TEACH POSITIVE SELF-TALK:
Practice the following GO TO STATEMENT with your team.
- COACH Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- TEAM Responds: “Courage to…Be As One!”
WORKOUT - PRACTICE POSITIVE SELF-TALK:
Athletes practice GO TO STATEMENT one-on-one (Three (3) times during practice.)
- Athlete No.1 Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- Athlete No.2 Responds: “Courage to…Be As One!”