REFINE - Day 4
WORK: .... Character that develops the grit to finish, regardless of circumstance!
- Believe Statement: As iron sharpens iron… so one athlete sharpens another
TRAINING: Read the work principles that make us stronger.
- Competing through fatigue and adversity.
- Competes from faith, steps up and makes plays.
- Has a heart of humility in triumph and is gracious in defeat.
WORKOUT: Instruct your athletes to choose one point from Training Section and make a conscious effort to perform it at least 3 times during practice.
- Coach - Reads Training Sections 1-3 again.
CLOSE: Captain concludes practice by leading the Final Four as their teammates echo it back.
- “THE FINAL FOUR: BELIEVE, THINK, LOVE, AND WORK with all your heart! This will make us complete and complete teams will be COURAGEOUS.”