GRIT - Day 2
THINK: .... Character that develops positive self-talk!
- Believe Statement: Fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith
- “GO TO” Statement:
- COACH Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- TEAM Responds: “Courage to… Dig Deep!!”
TRAINING: Have your team visualize these words as you read them out loud.
READ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE:
“Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.”- Dan Gable
WORKOUT - DISCUSSION:
- What do the above training words or quote mean to this team?
- How can we demonstrate the “GO TO” Statement?