GRIT - Day 3
LOVE: .... Character that develops connecting and sacrificing for others!
- Believe Statement - Fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith
TRAINING: Read the connecting principles that link us together.
- Love perseveres
- Vision that is bigger than self
- Willing to lay down one’s agenda
WORKOUT: Athletes connect with teammates by demonstrating value to one another with “Connect 3:”
- Physical Contact (hand shake/fist bump, etc.)
- Eye Contact
- Inspirational Contact (Share an encouraging word with your teammate)
- Athlete No.1 Initiates:
- Go to a teammate, use the Connect 3 and say,
- “Dig deep don’t be moved.””
- Athlete No.2 Responds:
- “ “Dig deep don’t be moved.””