ENCOURAGER - Day 2
THINK: .... Character that develops positive self-talk!
- Believe Statement: Let your words be helpful and good - bringing encouragement to others
- “GO TO” Statement:
- COACH Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- TEAM Responds: “Courage to… Inspire!!”
TRAINING: Have your team visualize these words as you read them out loud.
- Stir up
- Desire to Inspire
READ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE:
“Nothing is more effective than sincere, accurate praise, and nothing is more lame than a cookie-cutter compliment.”- Bill Walsh
WORKOUT - DISCUSSION:
- What do the above training words or quote mean to this team?
- How can we demonstrate the “GO TO” Statement?