CHARACTER - Day 2
THINK: .... Character that develops positive self-talk!
- Believe Statement: Physical training has some value but character has value for the present and the future
- “GO TO” Statement:
- COACH Initiates: “TESTED .... NOW WHAT?”
- TEAM Responds: “Courage to… Do What's Right!!”
TRAINING: Have your team visualize these words as you read them out loud.
- Self Control
- Do what is Right
READ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE:
“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”- Paul Bryant
WORKOUT - DISCUSSION:
- What do the above training words or quote mean to this team?
- How can we demonstrate the “GO TO” Statement?