CHARACTER - Day 3
LOVE: .... Character that develops connecting and sacrificing for others!
- Believe Statement - Physical training has some value but character has value for the present and the future
TRAINING: Read the connecting principles that link us together.
- Love is patient and kind
- Honor others above yourself
- Do not be deceived bad company corrupts good character
WORKOUT: Athletes connect with teammates by demonstrating value to one another with “Connect 3:”
- Physical Contact (hand shake/fist bump, etc.)
- Eye Contact
- Inspirational Contact (Share an encouraging word with your teammate)
- Athlete No.1 Initiates:
- Go to a teammate, use the Connect 3 and say,
- "TESTED....NOW WHAT?””
- Athlete No.2 Responds:
- “Courage to …. do What’s Right!”